crusher chronicals

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
silverx2
Quiet One

crusher chronicals

Post by silverx2 »

so... password = maps is the alliance to beat?
i killed orca.
Dragone
Quiet One

Re: crusher chronicals

Post by Dragone »

isn't it always?
Dont Hate The Player, Hate The Game
SFP1970

Post by SFP1970 »

I thought it was that (none), 29 of the 104 players belong to that, making it the biggest alliance in the game. :D
It's only money and XP!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Hey you messing with password = maps???? I heard they give alway free maps to anyone.

Need maps? Join password = maps and get your free maps before they are all gone. :roll:
Dragone
Quiet One

Post by Dragone »

SFP1970 wrote:I thought it was that (none), 29 of the 104 players belong to that, making it the biggest alliance in the game. :D
Name -=THE CRUSHER CHRONICLES=-
Description There once was a trader named Crusher, who was stuck on dialup for over a decade. He plays every game and is a true Montreal Canadians fan. Why you ask? Because hockey rocks...and green winds of trading made him happy. He was not the best or the fastest but he never gave up, for years, he fought tooth and nail with the best the game ever had, and never gave up. Crusher was one of many to prove to the rest of the game that Space Merchant is not about kills or experience, but about team play and alliance cooperation to accomplish great things. You don’t need light speed internet, or 88 core computers, all you need is your alliance mates, beer, and lots of turns to trade and pod things. So join this game, cause its a good map, designed to be trader orientated for optimal intergalactic trade routes, planetary warfare, and equal opportunities for all. Join today, and see which alliance the Infamous Crusher is in, because that team, is the team to beat!
Start Date 28/5/2010

From the main join page.
Dont Hate The Player, Hate The Game
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

LOL I think he is only there to get maps. It doesn't look like he is doing much trading or anything. So hopefully when he logs in he will pick one of you Big alliances to join. :lol: