Business Affairs Committee

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Business Affairs Committee

Post by RCK »

N.ator wrote:one thing i would need to talk about with page(or w/e has the information) is establish how much net income is produced and some other expenses so i know exactly how much we could spend on advertising etc.
Lets put it this way... if the server dies tomorrow.. lets hope Spock is employed ;)

And you would probably be best to talk to MrSpock btw as he has access to the paypal account.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

New forum has been created:

http://smrcnn.smrealms.de/viewforum.php?f=87

Application to committee form will be posted shortly. All ideas welcome to be posted, on the committee or not.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

People have been talking about this forever....but advertising costs $$
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Yes it costs money, but honestly we've never even gotten to the point of having numbers for quite how much money it would cost and therefore money being the potentially limiting factor. As it stands (at least as far as I've been aware), it's always been getting to the point of someone taking the lead and finding out the options and basically getting to the point of where all that is left is paying for it.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Money isn't that limiting, I am more than willing to donate to the cause I just need to know how much and how often and have it not kill me.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

JettJackson wrote:Money isn't that limiting, I am more than willing to donate to the cause I just need to know how much and how often and have it not kill me.
im thinking if we can set up a bundget of around $10 a month that would be more then enough for a small advertising campaign using google adwords. again we would need to set up an account with a specified amount of money. and then someone with access to this account, that can set up the google adwords account.
ImageImage
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Ok ok, assume we have a google adwords account set up and ready to go, what sort of advert do we want to run on it?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

N.ator wrote:
JettJackson wrote:Money isn't that limiting, I am more than willing to donate to the cause I just need to know how much and how often and have it not kill me.
im thinking if we can set up a bundget of around $10 a month that would be more then enough for a small advertising campaign using google adwords. again we would need to set up an account with a specified amount of money. and then someone with access to this account, that can set up the google adwords account.
Yeah just let me know when it's setup and I'll donate then.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all