SMR Game Synopsis

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

SMR Game Synopsis

Post by B.O.B. »

Task wrote:Describe the game, community, chat, and what would perk a person to play/join chat. approx 1 page on a 800x600 screen
Purpose wrote:To be used on 3rd party gaming/voting sites as our primary description to be submitted to these site.
Reward wrote:I will give away personal SMR credits to all players making viable contributions.
Last edited by B.O.B. on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

Space Merchants Realms is a free online game that encompases skills in both single player strategy and team work. The games IRC Chat, sponsered by VJTD3, allows both old and new players to communicate and share advice on different ways to approach the game. Will you rise to the top and be the #1 trader? Maybe the #1 hunter. Others prefer to take the game into the control of alliances and fly fleets of 15 ships into enemy territory in attempt to dominate the galaxies.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

That's good p1..But I think SMR's marketability is in how much communication, teamwork, and general involvement in the community is such a key part of the game..maybe find a way to highlight that a little bit more..

I've tried many online games, and I've found none that have the same community/relationship as SMR, and I think people see that as soon as they play for more then a few days.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I think they see it when they go on irc and never otherwise.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
piratedan
Quiet One

Post by piratedan »

SMR, a game you can play by yourself or with friends, easy to learn and understand, yet difficult to master it's many nuances. Grab a ship and explore this timeless universe.
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Space merchant Realms

An online multiplayer experience of both strategy, patience and war mongering game play. With it's multiple tasks and vast array of options you can choose to be a clever trader or a stealthy hunter who prays on all that cross their path.
Or if you feel you excel in leadership try planning an entire game and lead your fellow gamers to victory under one flag, but don't think it's a simple task, many have under estimated the skills required to be a great leader, from trade route planning, making and guarding. To full scale war tactics, politics and financial mastery.
If you enjoy an challenge you will enjoy this space adventure. SMR
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Thanks for the contributions...As soon as I figure out who is who in game, I'll be awarding SMR credits.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey