Players Choice 1

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Players Choice 1

Post by Freon22 »

Players choice is just that, there will be two prizes of 20 SMR Credits given to the Players choice. These two players choice can be anyone from alliance leader, to a miner, to a planet builder. Just anyone that you feel is your players choice that has not won the Hunters, Traders, or the other Players Choice prize.
How this will work is you the players can make a post and only ONE post. In that post you can name someone that you feel should be a players choice. Only one name please, I will then add it up and the winner will recieve 20 SMR credits.

You will be able to post in this thread at the end of this round. If you make more then one post I will delete your extra post. So if you name two players in this thread you will be leaving it up to me to pick which one of those two should stay to be counted.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

You can now post your player choice. Just make sure you follow the rules.
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

For this one I choose I Pocahontas. He took a group of castouts/newbies and turned them into a semi-formidable foe. Also he brought the 1v1 almost every time I ask, like a true killer. He's an asset to SMR.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
piratedan
Quiet One

my pic

Post by piratedan »

I'm choosing Redseal, he's a team player, he builds when asked, mines when asked, refreshes, OPs, never complains, fun in chat. He's the kind of team player that allows teams to really be teams.
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

Didn't pay much attention but Redseal is always a solid player who doesnt get too into alliance trash talk.
Last edited by adam_phg on Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the glory of Ayock!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Re: my pic

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Voting for Redseal, he's crusher without the unneeded hype.
What, you want something witty?
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Redseal
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

To: Trigek
Subject: thanks
just wanted to say thanks for trying to control the situation on webboard. it's all the people around me who keep up their great work.
smr lives through you!
SPOCK
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

Redseal, does whatever the team needs
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
mattyweave

Post by mattyweave »

I Pocahontas by far! we had many alliance troubles in the beginning and then he took charge about 3 weeks after the game start...picked us up and some good new players...and we played as a team due to our leader, I Pocahontus
Pythian =]
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

for someone who played outside their bounds of a normal game id go for I Pocahontas too. this is someone who showed he can do more than just trade he can kill too
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all