trib to beta test chef?

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

trib to beta test chef?

Post by MrSpock »

lo,
i wonna ask if trib should become in charge of beta test team. i really don't want to bother with new applications or inactive beta tester. most ppl there don't test.
so basically azool and me code something. give trib the task to test it. he has his team to organize it. if nothing comes back trib is the responsible person to blame... sounds good?
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

:)....give me a second to stop laughing....FYI Chef means someone who cooks. I assume you mean Cheif as in someone in charge ;). Okay im done with that now :). Onto the Serious side

I agree very much Trib would be a great person for that. Sounds good to me...Although a chef would be nice to have on the beta team...I get hungry ocasionaly ;)

Don't worry tho Spock I am sure if I tried to speak English you would laugh at me nonstop for the rest of my life ;)

Edit: That should be if I tried to speak GERMAN :) Azool feels the laughter already starting
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

:oops:
i see. after reading it i couldn't stop laughing on my own. but ur right we prolly should ask him if he wants to fill the chef instead of cheif.
it depends now how many rights do we want to give him?!? we will see if it's enough to promote him to admin team?!? nariis grew somehow into admin team ;-) some other admins have a reallife and went to inactivity...
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
Nariis

Post by Nariis »

Real life? What's that?

And is it good or bad that I grew?
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Trib »

ok, so why wasn't I offered the role (should that maybe roll :wink: ) of chef then?

Real life is overated, it just gets in the way
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

lol. he read IT! ;-)
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

btw: need ur email to activate the email address
Nariis

Post by Nariis »

rotflmho! :lol: