Azool & New Version

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Azool
SMR Coder

Azool & New Version

Post by Azool »

As some of you have noticed I have been gone recently :) so now I am gonna explain why this happened.

ok it all started when I got my new comp. I got it and put it all together and what not....thne I figured I would use my old modem and it would work fine...but of course my old moem is not a PCI slot and of course most new mtherboards only accept PCI. So I had to buy a new modem(I put it off for about 1 wee tho since I am too lazy ;))

Next I was busy with school stuff....like homework(most of which I didnt do anyway) and Cross country. But Cross county is now over so that opens a lot more time.

ok now the part that you really care about. We have a new version (have had it for a while.) and we are planning on uploading it sometime (this all depends on when Spock and I can be on at the same time. We fixed many bugs...including the not going to HQ bug, the dying in a different sector than you were in bug (hopefully) and many other smaller bugs. So I would expect this new version sometime decently soon (Spock and I need probably 2 or 3 days together so we can work out a few more bugs and then it will be ready)
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

it's mrspock.
i've shown up in irc the last days a little bit. i'm going to increase my activity again. at least i try to ;-)so be patient for now. i saw (in webserver logs) that activity was only half of the months before. i assume it's because of the low admin activity (at least mail support wasn't very good)
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.