Beta Test Progress

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Beta Test Progress

Post by Trib »

I know you all want to know what is happening in the Beta Testing, and I am the person to ask, not the admin team, they have enough to worry about programming it. So I will try to keep you up to date with what is going on in testing so you know what to expect in the future.
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Trib »

First Update

The Jump Drive, the jump drive has now been changed back to how it used to work in SM, you can only jump from one galaxy to any neighbouring galaxy.
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Trib »

Ok, major apologies for the lack of updates, well as you all know you have all been testing recently and thanks to all your help we have discovered and corrected many bugs. We have just a few more to track down and correct and then hopefully we will be able to get NG4 back up and the new Vet game we have been promising.

In the meantime please continue to post any bugs you find to the bugs thread, there have been some changes in the attack code that have hopefully fixed some of the problems, especially the dieing after having left the sector already, please could you test this for us so we can find out the effectiveness of the fix, in my closed beta tests on the new code it appears to have fixed the problems, just need some "live fire" testing to know for sure.

Thanks again for your patience (it will be rewarded)

Trib