New Beta Testing Positions

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

New Beta Testing Positions

Post by Trib »

With the dawn of a New Year I have decided that a clear out and reformation of the Beta Test team is in order, there are plenty of ppl who are the team now not doing much and lots of ppl asking about joining.

So, anyone who is interested in being a part of the Beta Team (whether they are already in it or not) should email me at beta@smrealms.de with their application for membership of the team.

In your application you need to convince me that you are what I am looking for, explain to me what you can bring to the Beta Test team, what experience you have (SM/SMR and test experience and anything else relevant) also how much time you can put into testing. Sell yourself :)

The current activities in Beta Test are verifying the bug reports that we receive, providing as much info as possible to the coders as to what the problems are and then retesting when the code has been changed. There will also be testing with new features that come along. The Beta Test is not a game to be played, we are here to test the code not to beat everyone, if you don't think you can do that then you need not apply.

I look forward to your applications (please note current testers that I wish to see who is still actively participating so you need not go into too much detail)

Regards and a Happy New Year to all

Trib
Trib
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Trib »

Ok, I have now selected a large number of new testers, if you did not receive an email from me then sorry at this time you have not been added to the team. That said I anticipate that there will continue being changes, and ppl will leave and new members will join, those of you having already applied are in my database and I could call on you at some point to join the team. I welcome other applications as well in the mean time, though bear in mind it may be a little while till you hear from me about it, but you will be added to my system.

Thanks to all who applied, sorry again to those who have missed out at the moment

Trib

ooh, my 2nd 1000th post, my fault for deleting about 120 of my old posts I suppose.