Beta Testing

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Itchnov
The Uber Noober

Beta Testing

Post by Itchnov »

The beta test is open for applications now. I will be accepting them for the next couple weeks. Send your applications through the form ingame. There is a link near the bottom-left corner. You should be notified of acceptance by the end of the application time so DONT ASK! Any applications recieved outside of that form will be ignored.
Itchnov
The Uber Noober

Post by Itchnov »

Also, please send your application ONCE. Be patient I am still deciding on people. I cannot reply to you 5 minutes after I get the application. It takes time to make these decisions and if you do not get a reply that doesnt mean that something is broken and you need to resend it again. One application is enough. People who send multiple applications will be ignored as it wastes my time. It will not get you into the beta test any quicker by sending your application 5 times.
Itchnov
The Uber Noober

Closed!

Post by Itchnov »

Beta test applications are no longer being accepting. Those of you who recieved emails were accepted, those who did not, were not accepted. All accepted players please read the link provided in the email very carefully and follow instructions provided there. Thank you to all who applied and sorry to those who did not make it in. There will be another chance in the future for you to try again.