Race Wars Game 1!!!

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Azool
SMR Coder

Race Wars Game 1!!!

Post by Azool »

The SMR Admin team is pleased to announce that we will be opening a Race Wars game on the SMR Live Server.

The game will open at midnight server time between the 18th and the 19th of July.

What is Race Wars?
Race Wars is a special type of SMR game where all the races are at war with each other and they try to destroy the other races main bases (planets).

What level is the Racial Base?
Each base contains 30,000 shields and 4,000 drones along with 25 turrets.

How can an alliance possibly attack a base that big?
The racial governments fund the war and have agreements with most neutral ship makers. All Racials ships are free and most neutral ships are free.

How can Alskant compete with the bigger War races?
The Alskant Government has made a deal with the UG and the federation. All Federal Ship and Underground ships are free to Alskants (reguardless of alignment) and no other races can purchase these ships.

Can we lay mines to defend our planet?
No! The federation has outlawed mine laying by any ship and monitors this closely.

Can we restock our planets?
No! The workers on the planet are too busy doing other important war time tasks to be able to transfer sheilds and drones to/from the planet.

What happens if my Racial planet gets destroyed?
Sorry you're out of the game.

What happens if my Race is the last one left?
Congratulations you win. Possibly expect a reward.

What if I find a bug in Race Wars?
Bugs do happen. Please report this Bug to http://bugs.smrealms.de an an admin will get to work on the bug for the next round of Race Wars.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau