News :)

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
EstoyLoco
Admin Emeritus

News :)

Post by EstoyLoco »

Good day folks :)

Here's a lil newsletter. Info about whats up and what is gonna be up in a near future... Sorry for my lack of english skills ;) I type like a goat ;)

First of all, there will be a lot more activness shown by all admins!! Most were busy durring summer with RL stuff etc.. but now we will all be back in action trying to make SMR a better game.

There is new admin tasks that will come out shortly. Doesn't mean there will be more admins in the admin team! Means there is more work to be done! There will be some players selected to help out do some task. We will require the help of many players in a near future to help the Admin team making of SMR a better game! I'm sure there is plenty out there that wants to help us! You will all be informed shortly.

As Blum announced, he retired from his admin task. Roach is now the admin in charge of the Chat section in addiction to the webboard. There might be some movement in the OPs in #smr eventually, Roach will keep yall informed!

A tutorial will be built soon! Couple ideas came out about how to do it! One thing is sure tho we will make one soon with the help of all players!

Also, like i've announced yesterday there is a Interface contest going on. You can build your own ideal interface and propose it to the SMR community! Doesn't mean SMR's interface will change if players want to keep it the way it is! Nothing is decided about what will be changed or how, but we want player's point of view on this matter!

I can also proudly announce that we will try to make special games between normal game!! It will be race wars or semi wars etc.. It will be a time to relax and just shoot some folks down with a high speed game!

As a last important factor, we will start back working more on the beta site. We will soon test a lot more and find bugs out there! You will all be informed how to help SMR with bugs etc.

Hope you enjoy the changes to come! There will be discussion tables around soon. This will allow all of you to propose ideas and things you want to change!

If you want to discuss about anything in this thread or want to submit me ideas or things to change you can always contact me in chat when i'm around and we'll discuss!! Feel free to e-mail me at jiefc@hotmail.com !

~EstoyLoco~