Working on the community!

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
EstoyLoco
Admin Emeritus

Working on the community!

Post by EstoyLoco »

Good day everyone!! Its me, Estoy again!! yeeeeeh!

Oki!! today's announcement is about working on the community.. alllll together! yay!

Seeking the addition of a whole new bunch of newer players, We've created 2 "divisions" to work on the community with me :

1. Advertisement Team : This is a team of wicked dudes and gals who will work hard on spreading the Good news about SMR all over the world! As we dont have any budget to pay some banners on specific sites, we will just get a buncha players together on project to promote SMR by multiple ways!

2. Newbie support Team : This is a team or other wicked dudes that is meant to work on keeping the newbies in the game acutally! After the Advert team got them in, this other team will make sure they enjoy the game!! They will msg them, follow them and teach them by multiple ways!

The head spot in these 2 divisions are not consider Admins. Lets call them Semi-Gods :) I'm joking! They wont have any "admin powers" etc. Although, I would ask you to respect them because they will be working hard with me to raise the player base. Their job will be to manage the 2 teams, find ideas etc to fill the duty of the team. They will be there to coordinate all the effort into a successful something!

So i'm happy to announce the nomination of Jester at the head of the Advertising team and Sterling at the head of the Newbie Support team!

They will both need the hand of a whole bunch of players, so feel free to contact them in game or in chat! You can also contact Sterling at fskeagle15@yahoo.com and Jester's e-mail will come soon!

They will, with their team set some plans etc soon!! So msg them fast!!

If you have hard time reaching them or you got any questions, msg me at jiefc@hotmail.com

~EstoyLoco~[/b]