The PR "Bug"

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
Azool
SMR Coder

The PR "Bug"

Post by Azool »

I have a couple things to say about the PR "bug" that was recently fixed.

#1: This was not a bug...it was coded correctly. Unfortunatly we did not expect people to shove hundreds of millions of credits into a port. This was a loophole where people put in too much money knowing they would get more back.

#2: Loophole abuse is ILLEGAL in SMR and is terms for a ban.

#3: If you or your alliance participated in any PR where this loophole was abused (Someone put in an unreasonable amount of money in an effort to make more back after PRing it) then you need to contact me immediatly and tell me how much(approx.) the alliance/you made off of this PR. Please send me a PM on this webboard. If you do not report the abuse and we find that you did indeed abuse the loophole you will be banned.

#4: Since their was confusion about this being a bug vs loophole there will not be any removal of funds or banning of any players. If you would like money removed from your AA please tell me(in the PM) and I will glady do it.

#5: In the future ALL loophole abuse will not be allowed and there WILL be bans next time. If you find a loophole please notify an admin IMMEDIATLY (preferably Spock or myself) to have it fixed.

#6: We are discussing ending this game early...although there is no official word of if this will or will not happen.

Thanks and have a fun rest of the game.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau