The PR matter.

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
EstoyLoco
Admin Emeritus

The PR matter.

Post by EstoyLoco »

Here it goes... After discussion among the admins, we have decided to set a 4 days ban to the players implicated in that problem.

The reason of the ban is the abuse of a loophole. Some may complain this is not a big enough ban? Maybe its not but it is fully justified by the #4 Azool wrote in the letter and also justified by the fact every alliance reported the money that was abused.

Altough, the ban has to occur even if the #4 wuz written as some players requested, it is still a cheating. The players have been punished up to now by the pressure of the other players around them.

So the ones to be punished will be:

Jester
HadesLady
Kuwl
Harry Krishna

They will be banned after being contacted to make sure they understand why they are banned. HK and Kuwl didn't necessarly PRed but were the leaders of the alliances that PRed and they ask to be banned for their alliance.

All the community can have my personnal words, that the pointed players do feel sorry for the actions they took... I would like to ask to stop talking about this matter, as it is not positive for the game. Things been done, we (admins) took a while to answer and we are deeply sorry that it wasn't has fast as players woulda liked it, we can only do better next time! :)

On that note I wish everyone a beautiful day!

~EstoyLoco~