The Punishment commitee

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
EstoyLoco
Admin Emeritus

The Punishment commitee

Post by EstoyLoco »

Good day everyone,

Everyone can be biased.. even an admin! But having a council gives the oppotunity that even if 1 member is biased others will compensate.

Neway We've tried only admins it failed, tried with a judge it failed..

Now Jugde created some problems also. So now we will go with the current majority even if not much ppl voted and go with the option for the rest of the game and see how it goes.

-------THE COMMITEE-------

We currently have 5 admins (PV, siege, OR, BOB and me(estoy)). 1 will be the president of the commitee. All players will also elect 4 players top take part of this commitee.

Their job will be to adjust the written rules and to take though decisions on specific cases. They will have to take the decision when the community are divised.

-------THE VOTING-------

We did not speak to any of these players about it. It is a surprise for them to see there name here and that does not mean they feel like being part of this commitee. We will ask all players to take a vote by e-mail (so it stays private) and then we will ask players who got 4 first positions if they wanna be part of the team.

If you strongly suggest someone that is not on the list, we will count the vote but admins reserve the right of not taking care of the person as the players on the list are considered mostly fair players and neutral.

Like i said, everyone has emotions and can be biased sometiems but being 9 will help things out. So please try to vote on the players actually in here. If as 1 of your 4 votes you would like to put in someone else you have the right but only 1 out of the 4 votes you have.

So here's the list of players

Cuda
Thauglor
Trigek
HK
Zedread
Volrath
Ardbeg
Sterling
Gronk
Wizzard64
Jett Jackson
RCK (Red Cross Knight)

I want you to also vote on the neutral admin you would like to see seating at the presidency of this commitee

BOB
EstoyLoco
OmegaRenegade
Prince Valiant
Siege

So again, i want 4 different names. Minimum of 3 in that list + 1 extra if you feel like it. and 1 for the Admin to sit as the president.

Note that the president will propose the final possible punishment to get the vote on and if there is a equal 4 vs 4 he will take the last vote.

Please e-mail your votes to jiefc@hotmail.com

Thanks

NOTE: Delay is July 30th
"Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team"