Punishment Comitee

The latest news and events from SMR HQ. Only admins may post on this forum.
EstoyLoco
Admin Emeritus

Punishment Comitee

Post by EstoyLoco »

Good Day everyone!

Well I've heard that many are not in favor of this comitee so i'll just comment that quickly.

If we are up to a point of having this comitee it is because players kept complaining at the decisions Admins are taking. If complainers would've stopped all of this would not happen.

This comitee is a test. We will see how it works and adjust demanding on the results. Dont start freaking!! Give it a chance and we'll see how it goes!!! We have to try stuff in life :)

We decided to choose a list of 12 players we believe play the game fairly etc. You dont agree too bad for you. Proove us you can respect Admins decisions :)

This comitee will be formed of 4 players and 5 admins, which means if you are intelligent, thaat if 5 admins all strongly agree on 1 point, indeed players wont have much power in the decision.

Although admins doesn't always agree on the punishment to give etc.. and thats where players will come on the feild!

They will be there to give their opinion on the situation and vote for the punishment.

See it as even if 1-2 or 3 admins or players are biased, well the rest will compensate in the decision. So there is way more chances of having a fair decision.

Some players say they think they we will loose some time doing this, well i think on paper it can only be better than all whats been around up to now.

There will always be complainers anyway :)

So got in only 22 votes, but i've posted all over about it so oh well :)

The elected players were, by chance, all in 4 different alliances which prooves its not just 1 alliance who voted for all their friends.

The elected players are

HK
Gronk
Thauglor
RCK

The back ups if someone is leaving or part of a situation is

Trigek

The President of the commitee is BOB with me as a backup if he is not around or in a situation.

So this is it!

I will contact all 4 of them in a near future.

Hope this pleases most of you, if not well learn to live with it :)

EstoyLoco

PS : I take responsability for this decision about this comitee. If you are unhappy about it come and discuss it with me.[/u][/b]
"Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team"