Trade Bug - 2000 relations trade refused

Report and discuss any bugs found in SMR.
Holy
Quiet One

Trade Bug - 2000 relations trade refused

Post by Holy »

Hi. I have had this problem for the better part of a week now. I am trading and enter a port and my relations will be about 1996 or 1997. I can sell my cargo usually, but then when I go to buy more goods I am refused, which drops my relations 5 to 1992 or so. Then I can trade 5 times no problem, but as soon as my relations with Thevian approach the 1997 or 1998 threshhold, the same thing happens. This happens somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 times a day. I was under the impression that a port should not be refusing your offer if it's the same offer that it itself offered you?! Thoughts? I have reported some instances of this via the bug report on the game interface.

I'd really like a resolution as it is just plain annoying. Also losing a turn each time for no reason kind of stinks.

Please keep me updated if you can fix this coding error!

Thank you!
Forrest: I ran for three years, two months, fourteen days and sixteen hours. When I was hungry, I ate. When I was tired, I slept. When I had to go, you know, I went!
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Trade Bug - 2000 relations trade refused

Post by Infinity »

There is more...

Crusher tried to buy some wood for builds in his EoS.

Offer was 6 credits for 30 goods (this is wrong, right there, we have integer prices),
his relations are 1100 and he got refused. He also said it would happen when buying
less than full holds on an IST or when generally buying low number of goods from the port.
Use The Force(s)!
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Well duh, the ports dont want to deal with you any more :)
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I think I fixed this and no one has mentioned it since but can anyone confirm?