Guidelines for "Bugs" Forum

Report and discuss any bugs found in SMR.
Azool
SMR Coder

Guidelines for "Bugs" Forum

Post by Azool »

This is a forum to report bugs only. If you think something needs to be changed please post in Gen Discussion or Suggestions.

If you have a very large bug to report but posting it here may allow others to abuse this bug please instead send MrSpock or myself a PM on this webboard.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

After a bug has been successfully fixed the post will be deleted.

When reporting a bug please remember the following.

Give as much information about the bug as possible. If you dont want to give away certain information (such as your alignment) you can always write a PM to MrSpock or myself.
(Good Example: I died while under a fed beacon with rating 2/5 IST in sector 768 on 8/9 with empty cargo holds and a -123 alignment. Bad Example: I died in fed)

Even though a post has been deleted it does not neccesarly mean that it has been changed in the current game. This is due sometimes to different database formats. Or we are in the middle of another feature and can not transfer data between Test(Beta) game and the Real(Current) games.

Do NOT expect to be reimbursed. If you died or lost something to the bug, most likely you were not the only one. In that case it would take up a lot of the admins time therefore taking our time away from coding and fixing other important bugs.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau