Racial Personal Relations

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Racial Personal Relations

Post by N.ator »

This is a level 4 port and run by the WQ Human.
Your relations with them are 1845.

When trading with racial ports, your own race or other friendly races you raise your personal relations.. Currently what we have establish, when you raise your personal relations to 1000 you will receive max buy and sell. But what happens after you reach 1000? NOTHING...

What i propose is as you keep trading with that race and other races you receive bonuses. After you reach 1000, i propose from there for every 100 trades (100 relations) you receive bonuses such as recieving more experience, money and better accuracy for that race.

For example,

i traded to 1100 and im WQ. When trading wq ports i recieve 3 more experience per buy and cell, and 1000 more dollars.. Then when i go hunt when i buy wq weapons (my own race) i recieve a bonus of accuracy ..

I think with the bounuses it should only be for your individual race. At least with weapon wise.

feedback please. still in the thought.
ImageImage
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Racial Personal Relations

Post by Page »

Actually you're wrong, you continue to receive more money from trades until you hit 2000 relations :P
You also get the bonus of that even if globals relations go down to -500 it won't stop you buying their weapons/trading with them now ;)
So it's not actually true you get nothing past 1000, it's just not as useful as the points before that.

In terms of extra bonuses I see no real need for them, but I'm not really fussed either way.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Page wrote:Actually you're wrong, you continue to receive more money from trades until you hit 2000 relations :P
You also get the bonus of that even if globals relations go down to -500 it won't stop you buying their weapons/trading with them now ;)
So it's not actually true you get nothing past 1000, it's just not as useful as the points before that.

In terms of extra bonuses I see no real need for them, but I'm not really fussed either way.

oh ok, i wasn't aware of this :P then i guess my suggestion is useless :P
ImageImage
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Good information though. I didn't know about this :)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

Not needed.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General