Revenue idea

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Revenue idea

Post by Edgecrusher »

JettJackson wrote:Page it is easy for you because you have a good connection and are on european times, you can trade with little effort of defense, plus you are all around one of the best traders to play this game, so you really cant base things upon yourself when you are in the upper echelon of the category.
Well, whether Page is one of the best traders can be debated. Yes, he is good, both at finding routes and at staying alive. Very good, and being on at european times is not an argument here: I think the game speed does not depend on distance so much (considering that even JJ can get two shots in a second), and at european times there are also hunters on (I should know).

But is Page always in the top ten of best traders? Not at all, unless he is very good at disguising himself. Yes, Page is good, but so many other people are also good and that is why we need to do something about the effort it takes to stay alive.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Edgecrusher wrote:
JettJackson wrote:Page it is easy for you because you have a good connection and are on european times, you can trade with little effort of defense, plus you are all around one of the best traders to play this game, so you really cant base things upon yourself when you are in the upper echelon of the category.
Well, whether Page is one of the best traders can be debated. Yes, he is good, both at finding routes and at staying alive. Very good, and being on at european times is not an argument here: I think the game speed does not depend on distance so much (considering that even JJ can get two shots in a second), and at european times there are also hunters on (I should know).

But is Page always in the top ten of best traders? Not at all, unless he is very good at disguising himself. Yes, Page is good, but so many other people are also good and that is why we need to do something about the effort it takes to stay alive.
Edge no offense but we shouldn't cater to the elitists of the game here, the thing that made this game great for years is that it caters to everyone, if we start basing things on the best of the best we will essentially alienate a lot of players, and put new players behind the 8-ball so to speak.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

This topic deteriorated into whether Page is a good trader or not, and elitist vs dumb newbie arguments.