Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Hugh
Quiet One

Re: Different type of banks. Why?

Post by Hugh »

Robbing banks is a evil thing.

so, -150 alignment..

Hard to get 10 of those at one time.

Then you will cry, Greens need a counter to all those banks getting robbed.
Hugh
~-~-~
Currently with Path TO Oblivion
Previously with Tyranical Rule, Undead Umbrellas, Contraction, V.E.N.o.M, Quiet Riot, System Failure, RoD, TLS and others that don't come to mind...
Led iLegitimate Basterds

Hated 1.5
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Well you could just make it that participating in a bank robbery reduces your alignment to -150 or lower. or some other massive drop in align. And then because bank raids are bad for public image of government, the bounties on folks who rob banks should be really really high. So green folks that kill bank robbers can make mad cash on the reward monies.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Yeah I have an idea, put something in the game that let's people with positive alignment instantly go to -150. Now that wouldn't be abused AT ALL.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Siege wrote:Yeah I have an idea, put something in the game that let's people with positive alignment instantly go to -150. Now that wouldn't be abused AT ALL.
+1
ImageImage
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Siege wrote:Yeah I have an idea, put something in the game that let's people with positive alignment instantly go to -150. Now that wouldn't be abused AT ALL.
It would be part of the game so abuse isnt really the right word. But i fail to see how making it easy for somebody to go really red quickly is a big deal. Its not like there is a way to go good again easily. Being a villain has always been easier then being a hero, perhaps there just needs to be more of a trade-off to going red. The only things i see are green folks going red to claim a big UG bounty(big whoop, even huge bounties are rarely bigger then pocket money for most alliances), an Ikky hunter that wants to go back to trading and needs UG goods for cash, and somebody who really wants an FU with a nuke and doesnt think they are gonna die anytime soon. So what? None of those are exactly game changing advantages. Anybody who goes super red has to go out killing folks pretty much to go green again(10 kills of enemy races only not usually that easy), make the align drop even lower then, robbing a bank drops you by 200 alignment and you can no longer deputize once you have robbed a bank(no getting to -99 and going back green).
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

Rejected
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General