Increase XP from building planets

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

the570z
Quiet One

Increase XP from building planets

Post by the570z »

Id like to see all the builds needed to create a level 70 equal to 100k xp. Not that anybody would be building one solo but a 70 is the most powerful object in the game, creating something like that should be worth a lot of xp, IMHO.

I put this in here as I wanted to get suggestions on the actual number for how much xp building a 70 from scratch should grant in total. Feel free to say its perfect where it is as well.
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Increase XP from building planets

Post by Page »

100k is way too high, you'd see a spooky Hugh every game if you did that :P At the moment it is 10,800 per lvl 70, not counting any buildings lost to busts.
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

Page wrote:100k is way too high, you'd see a spooky Hugh every game if you did that :P At the moment it is 10,800 per lvl 70, not counting any buildings lost to busts.
Was curious about this. In the original RAF. I outlined some stats that would make it just under 20k, which seems more fair to me. Any reason you chose to go with ~11k for a person taking the time to build an entire level 70 planet by himself?
Could do 90 experience per hangar/generator, and 180 experience per turret...leaves a single individual building a planet to level 70 from scratch to gain just under 20k experience for it.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I went with the 180 for a turret and then hangar/generator based on relative time to build.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Page wrote:100k is way too high, you'd see a spooky Hugh every game if you did that :P At the moment it is 10,800 per lvl 70, not counting any buildings lost to busts.
10800 exp is perfectly fine per 70.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Well what's wrong with hugh getting close to spooky? If we encourage building planets more its a good thing. The more people with big planets the more fun the game is no? I guess I don't see the problem with encouraging all alliances to build planets rather then just ones that want them for bases to use when opping. Thoughts?
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

JettJackson wrote:
10800 exp is perfectly fine per 70.
I find 20k to be more appropriate, given the amount of effort that goes into planet building. For the number of turns one will use grabbing builds and stocking planets, 20k experience seems quite fair, while 10k seems like its barely worth even including. We're talking a level 70 planet...nothing to sniff at.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

the570z wrote:Well what's wrong with hugh getting close to spooky? If we encourage building planets more its a good thing. The more people with big planets the more fun the game is no? I guess I don't see the problem with encouraging all alliances to build planets rather then just ones that want them for bases to use when opping. Thoughts?
i agree it should be alot more! i say 40k per lvl 70.

to build it takes more time playing the game and it maks you have to be on at certain times and i think should be rewarded mreo then trading! less safe technically and just overall a difficult part of the game.

i think next to the build button or somplace it shoudl list how much exp you earn for each type of build
ImageImage
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Im utterly against. This is just enough.

Building planets cannot be a more efficient method of gaining xp than trading.
Use The Force(s)!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Infinity wrote:Im utterly against. This is just enough.

Building planets cannot be a more efficient method of gaining xp than trading.

This plus people need to realize the goods that get to the rocks for building are normally put there by the builders thus they make exp that way also. Plus we are looking at 10k per planet, the gals have 8-9 planets between the pairs or solo planet gals. Thats 80-90k just building.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all