Make parking in fed less appealing.

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

the570z
Quiet One

Re: Make parking in fed less appealing.

Post by the570z »

If its a penalty for parking in fed sure. But if you get a turn generation bonus for staying out of fed for more then 8 hours. Then it doesnt hurt anybody, but it does reward those willing to take more risks.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Well I already want to implement the suggestions of not being able to park in feds you are at war with or for whom you recently attack a port of, this will mean you either have to walk further to fed (and possibly skip certain port raids), or to build planets to land on. It would also give trading more use, as you may want to trade up personal relations so there are more feds that you can sleep in.

Again I think the most roleplay fitting way of making people want to sleep outside of fed is to add more to planets that require you to be sleeping there, rather than some artificial benefit to just being outside of protection.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Dont think anyone would argue that we could use some more depth on the planets.... they are an untapped area of 'easy' expansion that we should look into.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all