Galaxy Design Idea

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

backlash

Galaxy Design Idea

Post by backlash »

I want to proposed a new "Origin" map. One in which all the racial feds are in 1 galaxy as well as a hub much like the current funnel galaxy. The ports would be generated. the higher end and more developed ports would be situated in the origin galaxy as well as they would develop most safely in the shadow of fed. Unlike colonial where ports we mixed I would hope that racial ports would span a radius from each racial fed. The between racial space would then become dotted by neutral ports. the center of the map would contain a cluster of neutral ports and the warp hub that would connect everyone to the large undeveloped neutral/mixed racial galaxy. ports would be further and less connected in the neutral galaxy as part of a spreading out effect of galactic expansion opposed to the developed and more connected ports in the Origin galaxy. In addition there would either be planet galaxies or planets distributed within the neutral galaxy. that's just my thoughts any suggestions would be appreciated.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Galaxy Design Idea

Post by RCK »

Be an interesting design to be sure... :D to create though as everything would have to be added manually.
backlash

Post by backlash »

this is 2 galaxies. 1 large multi race multi fed galaxy and 1 large neutral planet galaxy possibly with a drip + funnel type seperator
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Hunter's dream, it could be done, but it would take a long time to hand make.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Archive