planet info

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

z-money
Quiet One

planet info

Post by z-money »

i think it'd be NEAT if we could get some more info about planets on the planet info screen, i.e. number of alliance mates parked (maybe just list them like on the planet main screen), money bonded there, money there but not bonded, level for those who dont want to calculate it, etc.

thanks, i know this probably wont get implemented for a while, but i was thinking that if you were getting busted, it'd be nice to know that the planet the people were busting was totally dry of money and creme so you could make fun of them...
Truth-dead
Quiet One

I see

Post by Truth-dead »

I see No point in that if you wanna see all that info just go to the planet and you can see it all.
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
The valiant taste of death only once.
Its strange that men shall fear something,
that shall come when it shall come.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

love the sig truth.

wish i had one that cool :?
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

speaking of which i'd prolly suggest for truth to resize it to something thats not so big.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

the idea is that you might not want to or be able to go to the planet whenever you want, so it'd be nice to be able to see it anytime
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: planet info

Post by JettJackson »

rejected, you can get all this info from the planet
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all