SMR2 - Storyline

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

SMR2 - Storyline

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Just wonderin if there is going to be a dynamicly changing story in smr2. So far the only story line chages I've seen are small ones going from sm>smr and then adding the nij, and now for sm2. I think it would be kinda nice to have a new storyline added after each game, something that affected racial peace and such, for instance reguardless with any other races, at the start of the first game nij should have peace with both human and whatever WQ will be called, and there should be some sort of coalitions in with the other races... and each game that should change with the story
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

what i do not want is that i have to spend a whole week to prpare a new game. sometimes we are all short on time when starting a new game. so we just put it into database and the date does the rest. no need of coding or anything.
if you can come up with some brilliant idea i'll listen...

btw: stop posting. i want to finish reading threads!!
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

hehe ok, u got 30min after this post :P

What I was thinking is that somewhere before we open the new game someone could write a new story to add on to the last one. The new story would kind of be a literary changelog, not so much bugs and that sort of thing, but new features, tech and ship changes (not detailed in the story, but mentioned), whomever the writer is could basically just write something fitting to fit whatever was changed, if anything
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

MrSpock
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by MrSpock »

as long as i don't have to do it it's fine with me ;)
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your trader will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. We are the creator of SMR.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

LMAO! well if I'm still on the team I can do it

LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

ya you should designate some work horses...lol
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Rosebud
Quiet One

Post by Rosebud »

I wrote for the new race RP, I think I could do this as well if needed.
B.O.B. - Rosebud is one of craziest cool drunks I know.