buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

DarthNihilus wrote:How about adding Medicine as a high level good trade
good idea
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

actualyl yes. if u look into rankings EVYERONE in top 10 is evil cuase being evil provides u with good economic oportunities. thus good should have something as well
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

all in favor of medicine, saw "OWW" hehe and what about school supplies? they were talked about before, but to be used in the way they were in SM, as something to donate...how about just as a normal trade item for the good end...neg has narcs, weapons, and slaves, pos should have medicine, school supplies, and....happy meals? hehe the last one is a joke...i don't like McDonalds very much...
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

"good" people get the benefit of being able to have higher attack ratings in fed, if you add a top level "good" good, you negate the benefit of being evil and then you need to add UG fed's, then evils are too powerful and you have to do something else to make "good" better..

Vicious cycle, i say the president has enough power as it is. But if you really want something, how about president can have an extra 2/ in fed..so if they could normally have 4/ they can have 6/ (maybe 2/ is too much but meh))
Brink
Quiet One

Post by Brink »

hey buttsack, i remember back in the day if you didnt have enough money to pay the fine for getting busted with illegal goods you got sent to jail for so many turns. Not sure i liked that, but it was along the same lines as you are thinking now. Just reminiscing.......
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
DPR

Post by DPR »

If you were to add high-end good goods, you would need to have a chance of good people getting robbed or something. Just like the fed has the chance to steal your drugs. Otherwise becoming a dep would be way way unbalanced. Add any dep only good unbalances the good and evil IMO, but adding a new good and not making a search for it greatly unbalances it.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

good point.
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

So make it something like "Medical supplies" or something, and the feds will occasionally decide your cargo is needed and "appropriate" it.
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

How about for high level goods:
  • Passengers
    Robotics
    And Medical Supplies
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.