Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Space Gnat
Quiet One

Post by Space Gnat »

it is 150 or higher. You have to be higher than the 150 trust me i know
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Freon22 wrote:You are right DPR, its that and a few other things as well. Over the years there has been alot of changes. Some of these changes was done for the wrong reason. The ones that pushed them through did not care they just wanted their edge in the game.

Going Good or Evil was a choice that you had to make at the start of the game. To change it later would require lots of time and turns. Not so true today.

Players that did go evil did it for the Nuke, ships and the evil trade routes. There were a few other reasons for going evil I believe not sure never went evil myself.

Players that went Good did it for the HHG, and the Federal ships mainly.

So first we did away with the HHG and Nuke reason for going one way or the other. Next we increased the power of some of the other ships, like the Human Destroyer. We increased its combat drones from 50 to 100, the FU as 120. The FU is still a good ship 7 HP, takes only half hits from mines but it cost 43 to 44 million. The Human destroyer only cost 13 to 14 million with 20 less CDs and one less HP.

Not saying there is still not still reasons for going Good or Evil. Just saying we have closed the gap on some of the reasons for going Good. All in all it maybe better to go evil because you can trade the evil goods. You just need to watch it when you Fed park and carrier some cash for when you get searched.
dude thast EXACTLY what iver been trying to tell ppl fora very long time. balancing EVERY SING SHIP is plain stupid. cuase in the end u just end up making it so that every player is in exactly same ship.
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Bigger Roles for the Presidents

Post by JettJackson »

Unwarranted change

Rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all