- Slaves increase build time on planets -

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

MRB

- Slaves increase build time on planets -

Post by MRB »

I was thinking it would be cool that if you stocked planets with slaves that it would increase build time of buildings on planets.

Made it a costly venture though, and not a breeze. Make the requirement be like 200 slaves for a hangar, 600 slaves for a turret , and so on and so forth, to make sure the slaves are dieing as the work goes on and make sure people have to constantly restock to take advantage of using this awesome feature.

Also increase the cost of slaves at ports.

Just an idea,

anyone have thoughts or comments?
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Totaly evil :evil: I love it lol. How ever i suggest that this is VERY EVILl so the alliance as a whole would hafta be affected by this.

Maybe something like for each 100 slaves used to increase build power then each alliance member gets negative alignment points.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Alexis
Quiet One

Post by Alexis »

Do you mean to say that this would increase the rate of building on planets, and therefore reducing the actual build time? ^^;
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

yeah this is an interesting idea
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

its been sugested before. dont remember outcome.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

sounds good to me :-)
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

the only thing with this is slaves is a common good!! it is practicly at every port which this equals easy access.....the only thing i would do is you can keep is slaves but for a build if you want to make it go faster you would need to get 1000 goods of slaves... you should just make a feature making it only for slaves that can go up to 1000...by doing this it would take some turns doing that
ImageImage
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

...except for the 600 good max on planets.....
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

He said make slaves go up to 1000

but anyways....what kinda boost we talking bout here? cus i know most alliances wont waste that many turns for just a few minutes a build

it either has to be low number of slaves to do the job or a HUGE boost in speed to make this a aspect of the game many ppl would use

when i say huge i mean like 1/3 less time
SoulJer
Quiet One

Post by SoulJer »

ehh, increasing build times doesnt sound that good to me...early on in the game planets become deadly anyways, why make it sooner?