- Slaves increase build time on planets -

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Space Gnat
Quiet One

Post by Space Gnat »

I think it would be a neat feature but one problem, a lot of us that trade slaves because big goods are gone. I don tknow about the rest of you but i use slaves and other low goods to help get one level higher. If they cost more at ports, would there be increased likelihood of being searched while carrying them? And also what would the selling stance be? Would that also be increased? Or would you be selling them for a loss of profit.
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

lol with slaves on the planet maybe if you don't k :D eep them building all the time there could be a chance of a planetary revolt
Cowboy
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

hehe, maybe you need to put weapons on the planet too to lower the risk of a revolt,
=)

It takes one to be one!
Smor
Quiet One

Post by Smor »

wow guys. lets find reason to put narcs on planet too and lets call diablo himself to rule with that planets... :P
Space Gnat
Quiet One

Post by Space Gnat »

dude were just tryin to make the game more interesting but it seems any time we get a suggestion you shoot it down
Space Gnat
Quiet One

Post by Space Gnat »

i think that adding slaves would be very good for the game there need to be some changes in order to entice people that have played four, five, six games to keep playing!
stabber
Quiet One

Post by stabber »

i think all slavery should be outlawed. How cruel you people are
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

New spin on the whole idea.

As I have said before. This whole idea is very evil. All members of alliances practicing this building technique should be penalized alignment points

During this game I noticed that we sometimes had a problem keeping planets stocked with enough building material. How about instead of faster build times. Usage of 10 or 20 slaves allows planet buildings to build with maybe half material per usage of slave labor.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Good idea.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

hmm... How about each slave decreases build time by say 0.1% or something like that. You also have to keep them fed and keep there shelters in order. So you have to keep extra food on there and wood and ore and stuf like that per slave. And setting the maximum of these 3 factors you could put it that you can decrease build time by up to something like 70 - 80 % but you need max slaves, food, wood, ore and mabey even through in other stuf like lux to increase amount each slave saves time... Could make planet building a whole new field in SMR...