Attacking ships

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

canff
Beta Tester

Attacking ships

Post by canff »

I think that when you have 1 ship go in to a sector with lets say 2 or more ships of the same alliance... that the 1 ship should be able to attack 1 on 1.... ie he attacks one ship that fires back.... Now don't get all mad... it stays the same on the other end... the 2 to 10 ships still attack as a group but only when they do the attacking....

2ed part....

We need to fix the weapons in fights...

The person hitting attack.. should use all their weapons on the person they hit the attack page on... then the weapons of the rest of the alliance stay the same....Random hits....
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

I agree with the second part. It makes sense that your guns should go for the one you examine and your alliance mates take random shots at any other enemy allied ships in sector.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

1st is dumb, no offesne, 2nd makes sense
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I agree.. Don't like the first at all... second one is good.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

I wouldn't mind seeing the first trigger target only the examined enemy, with enemy allies not involved until the second trigger (as a modification to suggestion 1).

Suggestion 2 is good.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Ardbeg wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing the first trigger target only the examined enemy, with enemy allies not involved until the second trigger (as a modification to suggestion 1).

Suggestion 2 is good.
mmm..Well, for me, the issue with 1v1 in fleet fighting is that is gives the advantage to the people with the fastest connection.

If we adopted you modification, the fastest people could fire once, cs, fire again perhaps on the same target before the fleet is aware they are there. This game is already too reliant on who has the fastest connection and adding the first suggestion, or the modified first suggestion, give more power to the faster people.

Im guessing Canff, you made this suggestion as a way to stop gang banging or to give smaller fleets a chance or something like that, but it will just give more power to the fastest.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

You would never uno in a lvl 70 bust in peace again with suggesttion 1!!! Canff is going for teh ez killz !!! :P
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Didn't SM do something like that near the end? I hated it.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

umm i persoanlly disagree with canffs second suggestion. think about it that means who ever u fire at is dead . ur weapons which all fire at the target plus X amound of damage from rest of ur allaince.. almost gurantees a death in 1-2 shots
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Attacking ships

Post by JettJackson »

rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all