Turn Accumulation..

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

To be honest I like the idea...It makes sense...people can still lurk but it makes it a little bit harder to sit online all day without being noticed.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

I hate you people =) If i don't get my turns while i'm lurking i'm screwed ;)
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

So lets make Current Player List EXP update realtime then too jester. Maybe some people need this so they cant just trade any old generic route and maybe have to use a little strategy to makethemselves a better player.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
ElvoN
Quiet One

Post by ElvoN »

If u cant beat something - change the rules :!:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1st Elite SMR Player.

The RUSSIAN

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

I don't really care whether turns update in realtime or not, but the one thing that would be good about reverting to the old system is that it makes lurking using auto-refresh scripts (illegal, but undetectable) a little bit more difficult - and anything that makes cheating harder is good.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Lotus i'm not saying go back to Old SM. I'm simply stating something that needs to be changed to help game play for everyone.
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

I'm all for the real time exp gain but in exchange for that how about NO MGU maps :mrgreen:
Cowboy
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Then you can just bring in the SMC Parser, which only a select few probably still have.

I think there needs to be a way to code out parsing the HTML or make it so there is no galaxy maps to be had. Then you have to make your own with screen shots of local map or something.
DPR

Post by DPR »

I am all for bringing back real time xp updates. I never SMC hunt, but if someone wants to they should have that option. Please lets expand the ways one can play this game. Its not that hard to get around SMC hunting, just don't trade your route perfectly, and boom problem solved. You don't make as much xp, but you don't die and lose a ton either. I also like the idea of turns not updating in real time, but don't really care much either way. I think bringing back real time xp updates is much more important.
Cowboy
Beta Tester

Post by Cowboy »

a big part of the game has been taken away by not having to explore
Cowboy