Turn Accumulation..

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

fun.. to have fun

er... means more.

funner = funner.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

The reason I liked the game pre-auto mapping was the first few days you were actually out there looking for everything..

There were many different ways you could go about the early game..And how well you explored or what you randomly found before everyone might give you that little edge..

Having to explore is a element I really miss.

Second to that is finding your own routes with gal map, it was always an amazing thing when you found a 7x..It made you feel so cool and you could actually hide it from people....

Also..hunting was a bit easier then reading peoples xp and searching for the route of that race that matches the multipliers.

Also the fan sites bring up an excellent point..I really miss those!
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Uhhmm I still have a notepad with 100 locatons scriblled on it and notes about planets and where people trade :)
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I just cleared my notes from the game for those no longer relevant... It took me like an hour :P
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Turn Accumulation..

Post by JettJackson »

This is counterproductive to activity

Rejected.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all