Offline ships

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

DarthNihilus wrote:How about this idea instead: Offline Ship Stats

Offline Ships still fire when fired upon. My thinking behind this is that the ships computers fires weaponry in defense of the ship. However a ship by itself fires as a Level 1. Or maybe different levels for different kinds of ships. A hunting vessal's computers should fire for effect better than say a ATM.
What purpose would that serve but to make offline ships weak?
that which pods you makes you stronger
Smor
Quiet One

Post by Smor »

its not matter of sense, its matter of balance.

and what if u having lurker? maybe he isnt on cpl but he is on and watching. maybe even waiting for u to do first shot to trap u... u guys just giving sugestions before even trying to think what will that do to game in global..
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

sigh........ I agree with smor
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Even I can hit a game link after a 10 minute pause between clicks do it all the time from the office. Im not talking about lurking Im talking about if you hafta relog on then your offline. The game allready logs you off after a certain length of pause. When the game logs you off then you operate as a OFF LINE SHIP not a OFF CPL SHIP.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Offline ships

Post by JettJackson »

Rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all