Removal of Ingame Rules

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

I think rules are important. No-one will argue with that. No rules would kill the game. However I do think that the amount of rules at the moment is allso killing the game slowely. There are so many rules it's limiting the amount of strategy and making the game monotonues. Now I'm not saying remove all the rules. Simply remove those rules that are limiting the players creativity and initiative and code it in so that you can still do those things but you can't abuse it for something that makes the game less fun.

Rules are there to make the game more fun. Don't put in rules that makes it less :cry:
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

:oops: :oops:
I forgot one.
I would code it so if an alliance leader kicked and poded one of his members. He would not be able to collect any bounty from that kill and would not get credit for the kill. Unless he waited x number of hours after the kick before poding.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

SnakeBite wrote:I think rules are important. No-one will argue with that. No rules would kill the game. However I do think that the amount of rules at the moment is allso killing the game slowely. There are so many rules it's limiting the amount of strategy and making the game monotonues. Now I'm not saying remove all the rules. Simply remove those rules that are limiting the players creativity and initiative and code it in so that you can still do those things but you can't abuse it for something that makes the game less fun.

Rules are there to make the game more fun. Don't put in rules that makes it less :cry:
I think the problem isn't the rules we have. It is the consistent enforcement of the rules we have.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

Harry Krishna wrote:
SnakeBite wrote:I think rules are important. No-one will argue with that. No rules would kill the game. However I do think that the amount of rules at the moment is allso killing the game slowely. There are so many rules it's limiting the amount of strategy and making the game monotonues. Now I'm not saying remove all the rules. Simply remove those rules that are limiting the players creativity and initiative and code it in so that you can still do those things but you can't abuse it for something that makes the game less fun.

I think the problem isn't the rules we have. It is the consistent enforcement of the rules we have.

I agree with HK completely. As I've tried to point out many times. We need clearly defined guidelines as to what is deemed a loophole and what isn't. How we determine this, and what the proper punishment is. There is far to much grey.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

:) But some rules are creating grey areas...
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Removal of Ingame Rules

Post by JettJackson »

Rejected Rules are needed
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all