Presidential Income

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Siege
Admin Emeritus

Presidential Income

Post by Siege »

What if president of each race recieved a small % of the sales from each sale of a fed ship from someone of his OWN race....Or something like that.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

would be pretty sweet. id want to be pres!!
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

ya...i definately think that would bring in alot more positive alignments
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

/me likes the idea!!!!
ImageImage
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

I don't think prez should get money! They do nothing right now but kill votes they don't like and most of the time it is just to bug somone they don't like...

You need to work to get money..And that don't mean being the person who trades all game...
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Re: .

Post by Baalzamon »

canff wrote:I don't think prez should get money! They do nothing right now but kill votes they don't like and most of the time it is just to bug somone they don't like...
Hense why I still think there should be a way to impeach the president, and give it to someone else. If a president is impeached, then the council votes on a new president, out of the council, and alignment doesnt matter...I only say align doesnt matter because look at the Evil Salvenes...their president wasnt (is it still this way? too lazy to check) even on the council...

As to an idea to make people go good to become president...what about a % off on all racial ships, as well as federal ships?

just an idea ;-)
olaf
Quiet One

Re: .

Post by olaf »

Baalzamon wrote:
canff wrote:I don't think prez should get money! They do nothing right now but kill votes they don't like and most of the time it is just to bug somone they don't like...
Hense why I still think there should be a way to impeach the president, and give it to someone else. If a president is impeached, then the council votes on a new president, out of the council, and alignment doesnt matter...I only say align doesnt matter because look at the Evil Salvenes...their president wasnt (is it still this way? too lazy to check) even on the council...

As to an idea to make people go good to become president...what about a % off on all racial ships, as well as federal ships?

just an idea ;-)
A bad idea. I purposefully went Thevian and Good so I would dominate the presidency and run the show how I wanted. Just because you're annoyed that I don't want an insignificant WQ peace doesn't mean I should lose my hard work. This would also be abused by alliances that tell everyone to go thevian or human or whatever.
CREATOR of NONSENSE
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

yeh baalzamon.
Kerkem
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Presidential Income

Post by JettJackson »

Overpowers president

Rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all