Peace with a race = ability to use their technology

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Shtoopid wrote:lol simple fix. When you have peace you can "buy" other races ships(with a markup of course), but, since you cannot operate the controls properly, you have to hire a crew to operate it, at like 500k a day. If you dont have the money to pay em at 12:00 or whenever you set it, you get put in the escape pod and and your personal relations get dropped by 100(xp loss optional).
At which point, Ikky suddenly get peace with everyone, and major alliances simply move everyone into motherships for op's, and move em back out afterwards. Horrible idea.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

LOL ikkies need peace too.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

bad idea, just not feesible
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Fatman
Quiet One

Post by Fatman »

seldum wrote:imagine a 150k dev with cloak, JD, and DCS I def want 1
Amen to that Seldum, I want one of those too!
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

I want that one too :)
How am I supposed to get my big fat Ik'Thorne ass into a chair made for Creonti?
And if anyone now asks how come FU and DC fit for any race.... I'll tell you - they're custom made, that's why they cost so much ;)
Use The Force(s)!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Peace with a race = ability to use their technology

Post by JettJackson »

rejected way too over powered.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all