Buying Trader Names

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Yup saying its ok to use someone's name as long as you dont claim you are him is kinda ridiculous. I mean I can join Crus's chat room with the name HK and when they ask me if I am HK I could just keep quiet. This is still impersination though :( Tough rule that I think needs expanding mabey?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Well like Sterling said I needed to clear my head. I hit the freon22 that didn't do it had to try some of the new 410a that did the trick. When it comes to the players names in the game I am 100% bais. Being that I am bais on this subject I remove myself from this topic.

Instead I will take it off topic :roll: how about the game does something to recognize the SMR supporters. Take me I have given 110 dollars to SMR soon to be 150 dollars as soon as Spock get the letter I send. Now take HK before the overall stats was hidden I remember seeing that he has given money and alot of others have also. Can we tell who the SMR supporters are in the game or even on this web board? No.

My idea is to recognize these players by maybe placing an icon of some type my their name in the game and on the web board. Just something that sets these supporters apart so that others can see who they are. It may have a very positive effect and promote others to become SMR supporters also. It does not mess with the balance of the game, it does not give them extra turns or better ships or any of the other things I have read. So what do you think?
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

i think this is a good idea to put a caption next to there name saying SMR Supporter or something like that..how much money would you need to donate though to beable to get taht caption? 1$, 10$ 20 $?
ImageImage
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Buying Trader Names

Post by JettJackson »

unneeded addition

rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all