Drones

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Its good to put ideas out there but the problem with the drone idea is the 10%. Everyone is already complaining that the ITAC is to strong, and here you want to increase the drones hitting power by 10%?

Lets see the ITAC has 750 shields the MS has 1000 shields. What will 99.9% of the players that use these ship set the drones on?

defensive, offensive, or normal

Now I know you tryed to offset this with the 20% lost in damage to kill a drone then you backstep to 20% less drones for defense. But you still have to get through the 750 or 1000 shields for that to help any and in the meantime he has 10% higher attack power of his drones. Another problem I see here is during an attack even if 100 combat drones are destoryed they are still available for the return fire until the next round.

Sorry good thought and keep coming up with ideas.
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

WEll you could increase the defensive cost. Im throwing out an idea, if it seems on the whole a good concept, tweak it. Those numbers are not set in stone.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Drones

Post by JettJackson »

rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all