Newbie Killing

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

Which arguement is so misguided? Maybe you shoudl read your own post then read mine. I can't see anything wrong with my maths this time.

And why don't the arguement have anything to do with the idea? Anything to do with killing something more than 2 user levels below you has someone to do with your dumbass idea.

Stop trying to make up new ways to stop illusion and make the game easier for yourself. <aybe just learn how to play the game rather than changing it..
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

Whats next? Taking out the cargo holds so we can't trade for our High XP?
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

LOL, whatever. two things, idea only hurts you if you target noobs exclusivly so by saying it will screw you over suggests that despite all your claims of wanting to help them, you really just want to use em to pad your stats. And two, none of you useless idiots have come up with anything. So bring something to the table or gtfo of the house.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

oyyy.... Stabber and I tried to talk him out of this idea earlier too...
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

I'm done - This is the dumbest suggestion ever. Most of the player base is made up of people who are adept or lower which is really convenient considering all of illusion are elite.

Thankfully you are the only person who seems to think this idea is anything but an idiotic crackpot scheme to kill hunting and intelligence will triumph over idiocy.
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

You armory guys take this as a personal attack on you. Thats a nice ego but your not the only ones killing noobies. You claim on multiple threads you want the game to change and grow, but yet when it comes to doing anything about it, your useless at best. You are totally happy with change only if it changes nothing. Perhaps you will stop blowing smoke up everybodies rectum and just admit it, your on top right now and are willing to drive the game into the ground(which in your own words you said the lack of change is doing) for personal gain. What freaking hardship would it be for you to have to target adepts and higher. My god, I wont have some idiot that just trades on my scouts and sits in sector for 10 seconds how will I ever get a kill now. Not to mention you continue to attack it and I adapted the idea accordingly. But you just respond with the same arguments against the original. I am trying to work out an idea not dictate one. As its stands, there is no penalty for killing a noob. Masters will be grouped with elite players so nobody is stuck being unable to gain from killing adepts. Last of all, the argument "people will create multies to cheat" is rediculous on the face of it. Multies are already cheating and already in use. If people create multies they will be banned and good riddance.
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

Well if we are going to subtract XP for killing someone too low, why dont we give a newbie or beginner 500k for killing an expert. That should be an interesting twist on the game.

Also, shtoopid. Think about your claims. Loty will turn master in a game or two if he keeps trading. What will he have to kill? the only people he could kill would be Swag and Trig from other alliances without losing XP. How much fun would it be to hunt 2 people all game? Not very. Also, then what would stop someone from restarting their account every 4-5 games to make sure they restart as a newbie and then dont have to worry about the penalties. Honestly man, think through your ideas before you post.
Alpha Factor, Willowstrance, Reincarnation, Reborn Again, The Order,Sesame Street, System Failure, Beyond DivinityDogs of War, New Dawn, Armory, Armory v2
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

I'm adept, and no way I'd go for this idea, its just dumb.
-when there is a will there is a way
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

And yet once again you show your ignorance. Like I said, read it before you bash it.
Penglund
Quiet One

Post by Penglund »

Anymore ideas? i think we have shown this one to be another idea that wasnt thought out well enough.
Alpha Factor, Willowstrance, Reincarnation, Reborn Again, The Order,Sesame Street, System Failure, Beyond DivinityDogs of War, New Dawn, Armory, Armory v2