Trading Accessories

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

in actuality this isnt a bad idea, and this might give the kick thev needs to get more players to play thevian, because as of late it has been a dying race
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

If you could find a way to code it that would rock :).
-when there is a will there is a way
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

but but but.... the ITAC :(

aye sounds pretty good... just you'd have to be sure to clarify in the manual and when you buy a ship what "class" it is...
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Sterling is right, coded ship classes would open up a realm of possibilities, none of them particularly difficult to code. The fed protection coding would need to be looked at carefully since it potentially benefits the rich alliances (who can afford to ship switch for parking) over the smaller alliances and solo players.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Sterling wrote:The turns and money associated with constantly switching ships would deter most people from doing that.
Actually I disagree, some people will always have enough money, and there will pretty much always be some kind of ship shop close to a good parking spot.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Aside from obvious question why would hunter get better fed protection than a WB, I like the idea of codded ship classes. There can be a lot done with this! You can even use it to make the crappier ships a bit better by giving them different classes. Like give some of the weak racial ships a class of Scout ship that has a chance to avoid mines or something. Ideas are endless :)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Trading Accessories

Post by JettJackson »

over powered

rejected
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all