Ships

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Azool
SMR Coder

Ships

Post by Azool »

First off, theres no promise any of these will be implemented, but I'm interested in seeing the creativity from the community.

So, my challenge to everyone is to make some new SMR ships.
Feel free to include new technologies, as long as you give a technology description.

For example, here is a list I made a long time ago.

http://www.azool.us/smr/NewSMRShips.htm
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

anyway you can put your list into a smr ship list so we can work over them all ... to see the diff and what they would add to each race as a base to work off of?
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

did you mean to take all holds off the old ships?
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

canff wrote:did you mean to take all holds off the old ships?
I never got around to adding them. I was comparing mostly off/def so they weren't needed for what I was doing.

As for putting them in a list I can maybe do that later, we will see how time goes. But the point of the thread was to see other people's ship designs.
-Henry David Thoreau
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

even more reason to trade all game. Why are we encouraging people to do the most boring thing this game has to offer which is trade for months? Why not make the requirements different? like more money and no level requirements.
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

Thennian wrote:even more reason to trade all game. Why are we encouraging people to do the most boring thing this game has to offer which is trade for months? Why not make the requirements different? like more money and no level requirements.
The thread isn't for discussing the ships I posted. I want to see other peoples ships. So don't complain and make some yourself.
-Henry David Thoreau
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Alskant: Learning Curve

Shields: 1050
Aromor: 500

Forces
Mines : 5/5
Combat : 100/100
Scout : 0/0

Jump: None
Cloak: None
Scanner: Yes
Drone Scambeler: None

Cargo Holds: 50
HardPoints: 4

Total Cost: 29,112,538
ImageImage
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Steller Cruiser
Neutral
Cost: 5343322
Speed: 8
Holds: 0
Armor 600
Shields: 600
Combat: 100
Scoouts: 25
Mines: 100
HP: 5
Scanner: yes

Sold at Cruiser Central
Last edited by LotuS on Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

My idea is to create an opping class of ship..... a ship that costs a boatload of money but does not (or usually does not) die to a level 70 planet.... they are all one speed slower and have one more HP than their Top Racial counterpart...... and...... none of them carry mines.

Also, they all take 1.5 damage to mines so they are not super duper mine clearers...... this class of ship is meant to be a level 70 planet / big port busting force, that costs an alliance a lot... but saves them the loss of XP..... they are also for making fleet fights a little more interesting..... this is what i came up with:

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Purify wrote:My idea is to create an opping class of ship..... a ship that costs a boatload of money but does not (or usually does not) die to a level 70 planet.... they are all one speed slower and have one more HP than their Top Racial counterpart...... and...... none of them carry mines.

Also, they all take 1.5 damage to mines so they are not super duper mine clearers...... this class of ship is meant to be a level 70 planet / big port busting force, that costs an alliance a lot... but saves them the loss of XP..... they are also for making fleet fights a little more interesting..... this is what i came up with:

hey man forgot a race. ALSKANT. you cant leave alskant out. and thats where the Learning Curve would come in.
ImageImage