Trading/Fighting Experiance

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Shtoopid
Quiet One

Trading/Fighting Experiance

Post by Shtoopid »

We should split experiance into two groups. Trading Experiance and Fighting experiance. Trading experiance should allow you to get a bit more money per trade so that if you get 500k of it you can make a ton of money on any route. Fighting experiance should only come from shooting and killing, and it will be the only stat that affects your accuracy. Why does trading all game make you super accurate, most traders that reach into the 300K+ range have generaly done 0 damage to other ships but when they arm up, they are all of a sudden super accurate. I am posting another idea as well that would go along with this about switching to a more MMORPG style of experiance gaining.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Good point maybe weapon accuracy should be base on how many fight you have had. Not so much your trade exper, it would change the way things are done.
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

Though I was thinking that there would have to be some cross benifit to both so that people wouldnt neglect one side of the game entirely. Not sure what to do there but if somebody has some ideas would be good. Perhaps high trading stats help you avoid incoming fire better. And lots of fighting xp would make you a better negotiator(the relations required for a perfect trade would go down).
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Trading/Fighting Experiance

Post by JettJackson »

rejected, this is overpowered for good players
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all