Nijarian Uber Ray Laser Beam Shooter

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Tweak the Claymore Missile to do more damage to drones, but still just 170 armor damage. And maybe make it exclusively Nij.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Hmmm I had this kind of idea too. It would be good vs Ikky cause it would lower their damage before the shields were down.

I know this is offtopic, but this gets me thinking: Does a player die when he has nothing left or when he has no armor left? If we made a hypothetical gun that targets armor through shields and drones, would it be possible to kill a player while he still had drones and shields?
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

Sounds gay and pointless to me...
=)

It takes one to be one!
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

Astax wrote:Hmmm I had this kind of idea too. It would be good vs Ikky cause it would lower their damage before the shields were down.

I know this is offtopic, but this gets me thinking: Does a player die when he has nothing left or when he has no armor left? If we made a hypothetical gun that targets armor through shields and drones, would it be possible to kill a player while he still had drones and shields?

Yes, you die when you run out of armor regardless of drones and im pretty sure if there was a way to have sheilds and no armor, you would die.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

The only purpose of shields is to deflect armor guns...
Use The Force(s)!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

ANOTHER WEAPONS FOR NJ you have to be out of my mind.

already with nj you can already arm up a 5 weapon ship at 1 weapon shop. and then you want to add another weapon on to that!!!! dude if you are going to add any new weapon it should automaticly be given to alskant. so they can be in control of something. and it will help for them to get peace.
ImageImage
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

[quote="Poca"]ANOTHER WEAPONS FOR NJ you have to be out of my mind.

I would certainly hope im out of your mind.
Kerkem
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Nijarian Uber Ray Laser Beam Shooter

Post by JettJackson »

rejected too overpowered
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all