Banks

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Banks

Post by N.ator »

Currently with banks, you can send a report, and it will go to an alliance message board stating the withdaw and deposit rate of each person. now there are a couple things lacking from this

1. If you make any type of transaction with the bank, it will AUTOMATICLY send a report to the alliance message board.

Now a popular question everyone ask is how much did you take out? how much did you deposit? or who just took out 20 million from the alliance account?

2. To fix this, i think we should do something, not quite sure, but make it so you can see the last transaction. What my idea was to do is the last person to take our deposit money from the alliance account, if you look at the message board, the name will be blue. also below the withdraw and deposit rate, it would list what transaction that player just did.
ImageImage
Azool
SMR Coder

Post by Azool »

We decided to not make it automatic for a reason.

The bank report was added to try to level the playing field for alliances that had a coded way of generating a similar report. We didn't want to remove the time required to copy/paste and such, so we added it how it is now.
Men are born to succeed, not fail.
-Henry David Thoreau
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Azool wrote:We decided to not make it automatic for a reason.

The bank report was added to try to level the playing field for alliances that had a coded way of generating a similar report. We didn't want to remove the time required to copy/paste and such, so we added it how it is now.
yeah good point. but i think we should do the idea stated, about changing the guys color name to blue and post the last transaction he did.

maybe make it say on the bottom, Send bank Transcript. and then bring another screen just like before saying, are you sure you want to send bank transcript of soemthing. because a newbie doesnt know how to send a back transcript.
ImageImage
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

is it that hard to teach them? thats the least of the newbies worry if they make it into alliance that cares about bank reports SHOW THEM HOW
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

seldum wrote:is it that hard to teach them? thats the least of the newbies worry if they make it into alliance that cares about bank reports SHOW THEM HOW
im not really conserned about that part. im more concered about the other part. seeing what the last trasnaction was.
ImageImage
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Banking is supposed to be risky.
-when there is a will there is a way
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

i fear being at the bank and never click that send report button lol
Shtoopid
Quiet One

Post by Shtoopid »

I cant ever remember to send a report for the life of me.