seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

heres why trading is hard: because its too boring and no one wants to do it

its just there as a necessary evil to get the other things you need
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

seldum wrote:why does orca have 1200 kills if hunting is too hard?

1) they still havent erased stats from semi war
2) not all of those kills are from HUNTING. alot come from fighting and killing new players
3) orca is just good, and not everyone is as good as orca. in the game there are only about 3% of guys that can actually hunt and hunt well and get kills.
ImageImage
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

seldum wrote:heres why trading is hard: because its too boring and no one wants to do it

its just there as a necessary evil to get the other things you need
exactly. its so boring becase ITS SO EASY you make it a little harder by making it take a little longer and then it would be a little more fun because you would be getting attacked and it woudl be harder.
ImageImage
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

STEBO48858 wrote:i think last game smor proved how easy trading is, and ard you yourself used to get the newbie help leader up real high too, with ease because it is much more difficult to hunt anyone than it is to trade up, the people who die trading are only careless or slow
agree. think about how easy it is to teach somone how to trade then how to hunt. trading by far is to easy then it should be.
ImageImage
StarSoldier

Post by StarSoldier »

Honestly, Making trading harder would make me not want to trade at all. Why would I want to spend half an hour clicking buttons 500 times? And I agree with who ever said this earlier, Poca, you either make both hunting and trading harder or neither of them harder. If trading got harder, think of the newbs that would leave because of new hunters killing them. Not that they don't already die trading enough.
Feel Safe at Night, Sleep With a Cop! :P
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

StarSoldier wrote:Honestly, Making trading harder would make me not want to trade at all. Why would I want to spend half an hour clicking buttons 500 times? And I agree with who ever said this earlier, Poca, you either make both hunting and trading harder or neither of them harder. If trading got harder, think of the newbs that would leave because of new hunters killing them. Not that they don't already die trading enough.
Quoted for Emphasis

making an extra click will not making trading funner it will make it less fun its already a tedious chore adding extra page loads and clicks just makes it worse
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

StarSoldier wrote:Honestly, Making trading harder would make me not want to trade at all. Why would I want to spend half an hour clicking buttons 500 times? And I agree with who ever said this earlier, Poca, you either make both hunting and trading harder or neither of them harder. If trading got harder, think of the newbs that would leave because of new hunters killing them. Not that they don't already die trading enough.
omg can people just all of sudden not read and COMPREHEND words?

how much harder can clicking one more button be?

all i am saying is when trading make it so you have to click Leave Port after you bought your goods.

now all this is doing is making it so hunters "potentially" could get another shot off.
ImageImage
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

It's not that clicking one more button is harder, it just makes trading a bit more risky and it makes killing traders a bit less difficult.

This is the major effect of your suggestion.

Some players (myself included) don't enjoy trading and see it as a painful means to an end. Making it more risky, especially for new players with little or no experience in trading safely is not a good idea.
that which pods you makes you stronger
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Harry Krishna wrote:It's not that clicking one more button is harder, it just makes trading a bit more risky and it makes killing traders a bit less difficult.

This is the major effect of your suggestion.

Some players (myself included) don't enjoy trading and see it as a painful means to an end. Making it more risky, especially for new players with little or no experience in trading safely is not a good idea.
making it more riskier as of 1 to 2 more seconds longer at a port is not much.

its common sence though, as said before if you go in a store and by grocerys you dont just automaticly leave the store in a flash after purchasing the grociers, but instead you have to walk out of the store. this is sort of the same thing. i think you should have to manually have to leave the port.

im still puzzled for why people think by adding this you are just automaticly going to die now and that it will have a major effect at the game. serisously it's like you would be staying at the port that much longer then normally.
ImageImage
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Sorry, Poca. People read your suggestion and didn't like it. If I were you I'd save my strength and stop arguing. It's pretty clear that you're not persuading anymore.
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online