New type of trading

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Grey wrote:Sorry, Poca. People read your suggestion and didn't like it. If I were you I'd save my strength and stop arguing. It's pretty clear that you're not persuading anymore.
i want to try to get my point across that trading is down right to easy while hunting is down right alot harder.
ImageImage
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

meh i'm good with a leaving the port button... aka no auto-leaving the port...

but none of the other suggestins :P
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Purify wrote:meh i'm good with a leaving the port button... aka no auto-leaving the port...

but none of the other suggestins :P
YAY someone agrees with me for once hehe :P but yeah the other suggestions were sort of thoughts instead of suggestions.
ImageImage
StarSoldier

Post by StarSoldier »

seggestion 1: when entering a port it takes 2 seconds. so when you click trade on a port, it will bring up another screen and shoudl have a count down clock just starting at 2 and going down. this would slow down traders and make trading harder.
Huh thats funny Poca, you must have forgot what you wrote. I typed that slow so you could understand it...
Feel Safe at Night, Sleep With a Cop! :P
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Poca wrote:
Grey wrote:Sorry, Poca. People read your suggestion and didn't like it. If I were you I'd save my strength and stop arguing. It's pretty clear that you're not persuading anymore.
i want to try to get my point across that trading is down right to easy while hunting is down right alot harder.
Hunting is meant to be harder. Your primary income & experience is to come from trading, not hunting.

If you can't handle the difficulty of hunting, find a different role. There is more than just trading & hunting...
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Poca wrote:making it more riskier as of 1 to 2 more seconds longer at a port is not much.
Clearly you haven't been hunted much if you think that. A lot of people only get away by 1 or 2 seconds.
What, you want something witty?
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

RandyOrsolo wrote:
Poca wrote:making it more riskier as of 1 to 2 more seconds longer at a port is not much.
Clearly you haven't been hunted much if you think that. A lot of people only get away by 1 or 2 seconds.
i have been hunted alot. ive traded over 2.5 mill exp and you dont think i havnt been hunted alot?

well w/e there is no point of even trying to help this game.
ImageImage
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

I have 2.8mill traded xp and i havent seen a hunter in 6 games - Trading is too easy. And not because you can trade all your turns in 1 mins (I nomrallyy trade for about 30mins-1hr, not fedding in between). Dunno what you can do to make it harder. But for people like me, adding 2 seconds to trade time wont make it more difficult, it will just make it take longer.

I think trading is too easy because people suck at hunting. All the good hunters are busy Opping at the moment.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Kahless_ wrote:I have 2.8mill traded xp and i havent seen a hunter in 6 games - Trading is too easy. And not because you can trade all your turns in 1 mins (I nomrallyy trade for about 30mins-1hr, not fedding in between). Dunno what you can do to make it harder. But for people like me, adding 2 seconds to trade time wont make it more difficult, it will just make it take longer.

I think trading is too easy because people suck at hunting. All the good hunters are busy Opping at the moment.
THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME.

exactly what i wanted to hear.
ImageImage
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

poca...kah completely rebutted your suggestions, and thats what you wanted to hear? Alright, go back and re read the first three pages of this thread again.