New type of trading

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

what about me and crusher. adding 2 seconds onto a trade screen will make it impossible for us to trade. worst idea everrrrrr
Kerkem
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

i still love you poca.
Kerkem
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

kerkem wrote:what about me and crusher. adding 2 seconds onto a trade screen will make it impossible for us to trade. worst idea everrrrrr
what do you mean worst idea. just beacause it would be harde to trade, and would get attacked more!
ImageImage
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

I think we need to make hunting more fun. Since making things more difficult apparently makes them more fun, I suggest we cut weapon damage in half if weapons are fired from hunting ships or warbirds.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Ardbeg wrote:I think we need to make hunting more fun. Since making things more difficult apparently makes them more fun, I suggest we cut weapon damage in half if weapons are fired from hunting ships or warbirds.
lol dude i thin you have that concept flipped. it would be more fun if you could kill more traders. not making it harder. its already hard enough

think of it this way. if you are playing soccer for school and you suck really bad, and never play in games and just out right suck. you would most likly want to quite soccer because its not because its to hard for you and you just arent good at it

think of it this way. if you are playing soccer and you are reallyy really good at it. you are the best person on your soccer team, and you score 5 goals a game at least.

now put this situation in with hunting. if you made it so traders are actually killable it would be more fun because it wouldnt be as hard for the players. yes it still would be hard of corse, but it wouldnt be as hard.
ImageImage
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Ardbeg wrote:... I suggest we cut weapon damage in half if weapons are fired from hunting ships or warbirds.
with your suggestion it doenst make since, HUNTING ships are meant to HUNT traders. ...warbirds on the other hard are not meant to hunt.

Suggestion: we should make it so hunter vs trader=hunting ship does just has much damage it it would normally do

Warbird vs Trader= warbird does half the damage

in this game currently everyone always uses warbirds for hunting and such.

this would make hunter ships actually ued for hunting.

copywrited - ( Azool ) happy now ard.
Last edited by N.ator on Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

1) Look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary.

2) Apparently trading will be more fun if it is more difficult, but making hunting more difficult would ruin it! You can't have it both ways Poca, suggestions that lack consistency are a sure sign of someone trying to twist the issues to suit their personal preferences.

3) Good job taking Azool's information from the admin's table (warbirds vs.traders as opposed to hunters vs. traders) and making it sound like your idea.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Ardbeg wrote:1) Look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary.

2) Apparently trading will be more fun if it is more difficult, but making hunting more difficult would ruin it! You can't have it both ways Poca, suggestions that lack consistency are a sure sign of someone trying to twist the issues to suit their personal preferences.

3) Good job taking Azool's information from the admin's table (warbirds vs.traders as opposed to hunters vs. traders) and making it sound like your idea.
1) i know what sarcasm means

2) you are not understanding me. i will try saying it one more time.

-Trading=to easy
-Hunting=to hard

----in conclustion----

-make trading take longer time at port which would there for make hunting easier but not that much easier therefore making hunting a little easier(not much) and making trading take a little longer(but not much)

3) and i never took azools idea. i was just stating a good idea. im sorry if it seemed as if i came up with it.
ImageImage
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

why does orca have 1200 kills if hunting is too hard?
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

i think last game smor proved how easy trading is, and ard you yourself used to get the newbie help leader up real high too, with ease because it is much more difficult to hunt anyone than it is to trade up, the people who die trading are only careless or slow
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all