price of good and evil

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

Target
Quiet One

price of good and evil

Post by Target »

how about federal and evil ships are cheaper if you have +300 or -300 alignment?
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: price of good and evil

Post by N.ator »

Target wrote:how about federal and evil ships are cheaper if you have +300 or -300 alignment?
wow i like that idea..

but instead of just +300 and -300, how about..the higher the allignment the less money it would be. and vice versa.

so like you would still get a benifit if it was +200 or -200 , but it would only be a couple mill. and like the the bigger it increases, then the more money you get off and such.
ImageImage
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

what about just making this for federal, not for underground?

I say that to help balance it out a bit. Not only does evil have extra trade goods, but they also have the cheaper birds....give the $$ off to the people with high align, people will go for FUs if they're going to be 30 or 35mill instead of 40
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

maybe a 10 or 15% decrease will work imo
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
qiraz
Quiet One

Post by qiraz »

Nice idea, but I think just good need it. Right now it feels like the only real benefit of Good is the possibility of being council president and easier mine clearing.
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

yes evil needs no more help, if antying the price of evil ships shoudl go up with the alignment going down.
obv this is only imho.
Kerkem
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

yah i like the idea for federal
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

qiraz wrote:Nice idea, but I think just good need it. Right now it feels like the only real benefit of Good is the possibility of being council president and easier mine clearing.
And the ability to sit protected at fed with a higher attack rating than your evil player.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

DarthNihilus wrote:
qiraz wrote:Nice idea, but I think just good need it. Right now it feels like the only real benefit of Good is the possibility of being council president and easier mine clearing.
And the ability to sit protected at fed with a higher attack rating than your evil player.
YEAH! I can sit in Fed with a whopping 5 attack in my trade ship versus 3 if I'm evil. It is a great benefit! :)
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

A Five? Thats like a load of 100 drones plus something.
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.