price of good and evil

Moderators: JettJackson, Holti, jouldax

B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

DarthNihilus wrote:A Five? Thats like a load of 100 drones plus something.
So it benefits the ikky the most.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Countries Visited: Afghanistan, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan
Countries Lay Over: Germany, Ireland, Turkey
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

unless you have enough alignment to keep a lvl 5 weapon, it doesn't really have too much of an affect. its not like the financial cost of weapons is so high where it would matter.

the exception to this is of course is the benefit to traders who are able to keep a 3/ or 4/ attack rating in fed...
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

Target wrote:unless you have enough alignment to keep a lvl 5 weapon, it doesn't really have too much of an affect. its not like the financial cost of weapons is so high where it would matter.

the exception to this is of course is the benefit to traders who are able to keep a 3/ or 4/ attack rating in fed...
how does being a 3 ior 4 in fed help a trader?
Kerkem
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Target wrote:unless you have enough alignment to keep a lvl 5 weapon, it doesn't really have too much of an affect. its not like the financial cost of weapons is so high where it would matter.

i agree..i think if you are green, 150 + allianment. you should beable to hold at least a lvl 5 weapon..because seriously you have like no advantage in parkin in fed then not fed if you are evil..

i think it would be cool to see, if you are at war with a race. they wont let you park in there fed unless you pay a toll/fee at the headquarters. like 5 mill for every 24 hours..

and if you are green it would be a mill per day.
ImageImage
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

kerkem wrote:

how does being a 3 ior 4 in fed help a trader?
so they can hold a weapon and still run to fed to escape hunters without having to sell.
Poca wrote:

i agree..i think if you are green, 150 + allianment. you should beable to hold at least a lvl 5 weapon..because seriously you have like no advantage in parkin in fed then not fed if you are evil..
i think that is way overpowering in favor of good...
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

Poca wrote:i agree..i think if you are green, 150 + allianment. you should beable to hold at least a lvl 5 weapon..because seriously you have like no advantage in parkin in fed then not fed if you are evil..
We're not trying to encoruge fed based alliances and thats is exactly what this would do.
If you can't beat em, ban em!
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:
Poca wrote:i agree..i think if you are green, 150 + allianment. you should beable to hold at least a lvl 5 weapon..because seriously you have like no advantage in parkin in fed then not fed if you are evil..
We're not trying to encoruge fed based alliances and thats is exactly what this would do.
/me agrees.

Several games ago, an alliance figured out there was no cap on your attack rating as long as you had enough alignment. Plus, port raiding at the time made it insanely easy to gain alignment.

So there was a cap put into place. Now the max rating you can have is 8 with 600 alignment.

If you changed it to where the HHG didn't affect your attack rating while in fed, you could theoretically have someone with a 16 attack rating in fed.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.
Target
Quiet One

Post by Target »

B.O.B. wrote:So there was a cap put into place. Now the max rating you can have is 8 with 600 alignment.
isn't it +750 to have 8/ ?
Sufex
Quiet One

Post by Sufex »

B.O.B. wrote:
Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:
/me agrees.

Several games ago, an alliance figured out there was no cap on your attack rating as long as you had enough alignment. Plus, port raiding at the time made it insanely easy to gain alignment.

So there was a cap put into place. Now the max rating you can have is 8 with 600 alignment.

If you changed it to where the HHG didn't affect your attack rating while in fed, you could theoretically have someone with a 16 attack rating in fed.
To put it more plainly you could have a fully armed MS in fed if you had an HHG.
B.O.B.
Admin Emeritus

Post by B.O.B. »

Target wrote:
B.O.B. wrote:So there was a cap put into place. Now the max rating you can have is 8 with 600 alignment.
isn't it +750 to have 8/ ?
Yeah, my math was off.
SGT Johnson, B.O.B.